Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Are You Planning to Buy a Car?

A motorbike has always been my commute tool. There are many reasons to it, majorly being the city traffic especially during the peak work hours. It can simply ruin a lot of your day. And the reason being the sense of freedom the whole speed gives you.



My family however decided to buy a car wherein we can roam around together for our dinner plans or some relative’s marriage. The moment this decision was made we all began our little own research, taking advice from friends, family and at times even neighbors.

Car is probably the most expensive investment we tend to make after a house. So it is very important to give all the aspects a good thought before you come down to any conclusion. We happen to take some financial advice from my friends who are into this field for a real long time and doing great for themselves.

One of my friends happened to introduce me to a car loan EMI calculator as we had decided to fetch a vehicle loan to buy our car. It is a tool that will help me give a better idea about the loan that I shall borrow in every aspect, for instance my eligibility, the rate of interest, the EMI I may end up paying every month.

All of these agendas were given keen thought over and we eventually decided over the amount that we shall manage on our own and the amount we shall borrow from a financial institution. With the loan amount and the amount saved a hatchback was completely fitting our bill. And we began our search over it as well.

But then somewhere out of the blue one of my friend suggested investing in a second hand car as we all in my family were car learners. And it shall prove to be a very bad investment plan of buying a new car. The whole idea sounded quite convincing and there I was trying to fit in two cars in my budget, not together though. But soon shall have my own car parked down my place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates